Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Time to get spooky!

It's that time again ... Halloween is upon us and you need to find a costume! Well, you're in luck because I spent the morning with the costume consultant's over at Value Village and they hooked us up. Lots of ideas for looks-for-less without sacrificing the all important style. Every Thursday they have 'Costume Catwalk' fashion shows to give you ideas and for the entire month of October they have full-time consultants available at each store to help you shop and put together your outfit.

I got to be Snooki for The Jersey Shore in our 6am hit, a 1920's Flapper in the 7am, and an Avatar in the 8am. It figures ... only I would get stuck in head-to-toe spandex, on TV, on the day I DIDN'T wear my Spanx ... geez!

Go to http://www.valuevillage.com/ for more info on how to get hooked up with a sweet costume! BOO!



CLICK HERE TO SEE ME DRESSED AS SNOOKI AND GET TIPS FOR HALLOWEEN!!



Trying to get into character ... lot's of texting





The whole gang




Getting painted up as an Avatar


What was our anchor Brad Goode doing there? Looking good buddy!




Hanging with Brad's doppelganger



Seriously ... who goes on TV in head-to-toe SPANDEX!!





Before I put on my Snooki 'bump-it' wig




I convinced my photog, Jim, to dress as The Situation ...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment