Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kube 93 Haunted House

Notice anything weird about my right eye?


Halloween is just over a week away and it's time to start getting spooky! Start carving the pumpkin, finding a costume, and visiting the freaky haunts around the city. We were at the Kube 93 Haunted House this morning and it was out of control! I think that I've never really looked better or prettier than I did this morning ... lol. Huge props to the makeup artist, Russell, for doing me up in a big way!



Skyler, the clown, making me 'pretty'

I had an unfortunate skate accident earlier in the day


Mashing up my teeth

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ME IN THE SPOOKY HAUNTED HOUSE


They had an entire team of people there to play with us at 5am. I wore scary contacts (I've never put anything in my eye before, so that was a trip), they put prosthetics on my face and neck, and did theatre makeup like I've never seen. They even painted my teeth. Amazing.

I've seriously never felt more beautiful




Just another day at the office :-)





The whole scary gang

On the way back to the station we stopped at Starbucks just to see what would happen. Imagine seeing me dressed like this at 8am. Geez. I was totally cracking up at how many people were scared by me. Maybe I'll dress like this on a regular basis just for my own amusement... lol.
It took an eternity to get clean once I got home. How many of you looked over and saw me sitting next to you on the freeway? Totally hilarious. The amount of conditioner that it took to get my hair back to normal was ... epic.

Check out the Kube 93 Haunted House if you can. It's happening until Halloween and Kid's Day is this Saturday (the lights will be on and no actors will be there to scare them). Check out http://www.kube93.com/ for more info.
BOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment