Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fixin' Stuff

This morning I was wielding sledge hammers and grouting tools. Not my usual kind of tools. I usually have makeup brushes and microphones in my little paws. Nonetheless, I took this as a challenge to try and learn something, you know, increase my skill set.

We were live at Home Depot talking about their "Bathroom Event." Every Saturday they are holding FREE classes to teach you everything from how to grout tile to how how install a new toilet (ummm...gross).

I was okay but I don't think that anyone is going to be calling anytime soon to have me come and do home repairs for them...lol.


I was presented with my very own hard hat!


Is that not the cutest lil' hard hat you've ever seen?


Look out...


Look at me installing tile!



Wiping off the mud, or whatever it's called

Check your local store for a list of those free DIY classes

No comments:

Post a Comment